This Recipe is so easy. As a mom of two little ones whose husband works for the sheriffs office and is constantly on doubles; easy dinners are very important. I love the sweet and the spice to this recipe. It’s one of those recipes you make after the kids are asleep, marinate it over night, and throw it all into a big pan and let it cook. Super Easy-Super Good.
8 Chicken Drumsticks (take off skin)
2 Jalapeños diced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup chicken bone Broth or Water
4 Bay Leaves
4 Tbs Honey (to taste-depends on how sweet you want to make it)
1. Combine jalapeños, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, bay leaves, and honey. Mix well and put aside. This will be the marinade.
2. De-skin chicken and place in large bowl or large ziplock.
3. Pour marinade over chicken and let it marinate over night.
4. In a large deep skillet place all of the Drumsticks inside. Pour marinade over Drumsticks. Add the bone broth or water. Place lid on.
5. Cook on medium low heat for 45 minutes. Then take lid off and cook for 15 minutes to let the sauce reduce.
(Sauce will be thin. If you want a thicker sauce, take out Drumsticks and set aside, take out about a 1/2 cup sauce and add 2 to 3 TBS of Arrowroot powder and mix well, pour mixture into pan, and let that thicken while boiling it and constantly stirring it.)
#chicken #easy #weeknightmeal