This recipe is so easy and so delicious and creamy, and it looks so professional. People will really give you complements on this dish, just don’t tell them it was as easy as it was to make—keep the mystery. I found this recipe on Pinterest on tastefulventure.com. I added a few things and changed out the cheese they used. This is a family favorite!
• 2 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts butterflied or 4 boneless skinless thighs
• 2 slices your choice of soft white cheese
• 3 cups fresh spinach
• 4 clove minced Garlic
• ½ onion diced
• Salt, pepper to taste
• 1 Tbsp. avocado Oil
• Cajun seasoning to taste
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
• In large frying pan add Olive Oil, onion, and Garlic, sauté over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
• Add Spinach and stir frequently until Spinach is wilted and cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
• Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through. Or open up thighs. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
• Place a slice of soft white cheese over each chicken breast or thigh.
• Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese.
• Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in.
• Place on greased baking dish.
• Sprinkle top of chicken with Cajun seasoning.
• Bake uncovered 30 Minutes.