I will tell you what, these little carrots may look harmless–but they pack a wallop of flavor! I absolutely love these! They carry a little heat, but the curry sauce does a lot to cool the heat a bit. It was a table favorite on our Indian inspired Friend Friday! I got the recipe from the below site.
1 ½ Pounds Baby Carrots
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
1 Teaspoon Coriander
½ Cup Cilantro, for garnish
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
½ Cup Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
2 Teaspoons Garam Masala
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In large bowl, add carrots, olive oil, salt, pepper, garam masala, and coriander. Mix well.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spread carrots in single layer on sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for 40-45 minutes, tossing halfway through.
5. While carrots are roasting, mix all ingredients for curry sauce.
6. Serve curry sauce on the side of the roasted carrots.
7. Garnish carrots with cilantro and lime wedges.